2015 Toyota Sienna FWD XLE 4D Passenger Van
TOYOTA CERTIFIED, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Bumpers: body-color, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Leather Seat Material, Low tire pressure warning, Power door mirrors, Power Liftgate, Power moonroof, Radio: AM/FM/HD/CD w/6 Speakers, Remote keyless entry, Roof rack: rails only, Spoiler, Traction control.
We'll buy your car, even if you don't buy one from us!
Blizzard Pearl 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE 8 Passenger FWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive 3.5L V6 SMPI DOHC
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Roadside Assistance for 7 Year / 100,000 Mile
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date
* 160 Point Inspection
* 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars Reviews:
* Available eight-passenger seating; comfortable and far-sliding second-row seating; high-quality interior; user-friendly controls; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* Families always have somewhere to go, and the Toyota Sienna can help you keep up. It is a stylish choice designed as much for parents as it is for the kids, as it has a forward-leaning, athletic stance, with aerodynamic and attractive body sculpting. It handles more like a performance car and less like the people movers you might be used to. Available in five models: L, LE, SE, XLE and Limited, all share a 3.5L 266hp V6 engine paired with a 6-speed automatic Transmission. All models come standard with Front-wheel drive, but All-Wheel Drive is an available option on the LE, XLE and Limited trims. The FWD gets an EPA estimated 18 MPG City and 25 MPG hwy, and the AWD gets 16 MPG City and 23 MPG hwy. Depending on Trim, the Sienna can hold 7-8 people as a two-wheel drive, and 7 if you get all-wheel drive. Based on seating configurations and how many people are in the vehicle, cargo room in the Sienna varies from over 39 cubic feet up to 150 cubic feet. The base L Trim comes generously appointed with items like Dual Sliding Side Doors, a 60/40 Split and Stow 3rd Row seat, Three-zone air conditioning, and Cruise control. Based on which you select, the higher trims can offer possibilities like a Sport mesh front grille, Power lift gate, and Perforated leather-trimmed seats. Plus, the optional Display Navigation with Entune App Suite is available. It includes a 6.1-inch touch-screen with integrated backup camera display, HD Radio, auxiliary audio jack, hands-free phone capability, and music streaming via Bluetooth. Also, available are apps like Bing, OpenTable, Pandora, and real-time info like traffic, weather, and fuel prices. Another great option is the incredible Dual-View Entertainment Center with 16.4-in. display. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Here at Jay Wolfe Toyota, we've been happily serving the Kansas City area for 60 years! For sales, service, and parts we are easy to work with and love creating customers for life. Please visit our website at http://www.jaywolfetoyota.com.