Jay Wolfe Thanks You for Your Service and Sacrifice!
Who is Eligible?
Honda Military Appreciation Offer is available to Individuals who are:
• Active Duty U.S. Military, (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
• Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
• U.S. Military Veterans who are within 180 days of separation from active service, and their spouses.
• U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses. Spouses of Retirees are only eligible within 180 days of their spouses’ separation from active service.
How to Qualify
The Military Appreciation Offer can be used toward the purchase or lease of any new 2017 or newer model year Honda automobile using a valid Honda APR, Honda Leadership Lease®, or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® program through HFS (excludes Zero Due at Signing Lease program). To be eligible for this offer, you must meet certain credit criteria established by HFS, and the vehicle must be eligible for new-vehicle rates.*
• Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
• Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and provide spouse’ LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification.
• Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
*Only one $500 Military Appreciation Certificate per vehicle. $500 towards down payment assistance. The certificate can be combined with all other Honda Financial Services programs, except Zero Due at Signing Lease program. Offer valid through March 31, 2019 unless terminated earlier by HFS. NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in the buyer's address.